Toni Maatta wrote:

Hi,

It's mysql. What was the problem with postgres?
It is really a specific postgres problem.
Certain datatype definitions definitions prevent the usage
of idices.

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 10:54:24AM +0200, Gerold Gruber wrote:

Toni Maatta wrote:

Hi,

Hi Toni,

When I try to answer a ticket (eg. empty answer) is takes a long time
before composing screen appears. When I first installed otrs, it was ok
and worked fine. Then suddenly it started to act slow. There are about
4000-5000 tickets in database, if it matters. Server is fast enough and
OS is debian. Otrs version is 1.3.1. It was slow in previous version
also. All other actions works fine. Any ideas?

which database do you use?
Is it possible that your problem is related to the postgres issues dicussed on this list in the past?

Thanks,
Toni Maatta

Gerold