Alex Mihicinac wrote:

Hello,
Hi Alex,

I've found strange problem and I can't find the right cause. :-/

After followup email comes to OTRS, it finds right ticket and place itself
into ticket as a new article. The problem is, that owner desn't get any
followup notification and ticket also don't get locked. Howcome?
do you refer to already closed tickets, that become reopened?
I think closed tickets are unlocked. So if they become reopened
by a followup they should show up in the queue and could be locked
by any agent who has rights on the queue. The former owner would
not necessarily have to become the owner of the reopend ticket,
there could be reasons that prevent him from answering a reopened
ticket.
So I understand the owner of a closed ticket just as the recorded
last owner.
Unlocked tickets are not owned/have no owner -> no owner notification

Settings: Queue: followup possible Agent: Followup Notification->Yes

Best Regards,

Alex

Just my guess

Gerold