Hi,

Make sure you have the execute bit set on the .pl files. Also, verify that you have setup Apache to view the /opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/ as a ScriptAlias.

This is an error that has little to do with OTRS, but is caused by not having Apache setup correctly. Specifically, Apache is not processing these files as cgi scripts.

If it is not a cgi problem then ensure that your directory permissions on /opt/otrs are correct.

Thanks,
Akbar

wayy2be wrote:
I have installed otrs and ran the dbcheck and it says It's Okay. However I cannot access the program from by browser, like index.pl, installer.pl etc. I receive 403 Permission Denied errors in my browser. I have otrs installed on Redhat 9. Any ideas?