Sorry forgot some details...

This is on a Fedora 2 core running Apache Server version: Apache/2.0.51
Server built:   Nov 12 2004 10:10:20

Thanks,

Tom

--
Thomas Earl
Network Engineer & Designer

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a
ride!!'" --Jack Wilson