Hi!

        Thinking it as I write: you should look for a function that converts
the password
you receive via the web interface to the hash type used by SQLServer (I don't
know
which one is, maybe Sir Google helps you ;). Then you should be able to check
the
password with SQLServer, and allow access if it's correct. A new auth module
for
OTRS may be needed, so that it can connect to SQLServer.

        Bye!

On 12 Mar 2005 at 19:52, C D Patrick McEvoy wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm keen to set up customer authentication with our external MS SQL Server
> db. I only problem is that we hash our customer passwords. I'm sure there
> will be a way around this, or perhaps someone has already done it.
>
> If anyone has any pointers they would be very welcome.
>
> Also since this my first post I would like to thank everyone that has had
> something to do with OTRS. It is a great piece of software and I would
> highly recommend it.
>
> ---
> Kind regards,
> C D Patrick McEvoy