Hi,

This is almost certainly a FAQ but I can't figure it out...I expect I should be able to create a set of queues (found that), and then somehow assign different users/groups to different queues (where I'm stuck). I have the admin acct, etc I just can't figure it out in the gui. To put it simply, I want to assign user Alpha to queues Uno, Dos and Tres.

Also can users manage assign, etc their own queues?

TIA

-Keith Redfield

p.s just stumbled onto otrs a few days ago - you folks did an awesome job of capturing real-world requirements.