Victor, Peter,

Thanks for the pointers. Its works.

Some inside stuff of the problem.
The schema where I am able to find user email is in user_preferences table.
Schema is:
# -----------------------------------------------------------------------
# user_preferences
# -----------------------------------------------------------------------
drop table if exists user_preferences;
CREATE TABLE user_preferences
(
    user_id INTEGER NOT NULL,
    preferences_key VARCHAR (150) NOT NULL,
    preferences_value VARCHAR (250),
    INDEX index_user_preferences_user_id (user_id)
);

I am able to see UserEmail field at the mysql command line output of user_preference table. Preference key column has the "UserEmail" and the email address is under preferences_value.

Can any one tell me how this field can be made null. First time i have come across INDEX  index_user_preferences_user_id. Could any one tell me more on this schema. And how to make the UserEmail field null.

Regards,
Sumeet

Victor Rodriguez Cortes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello!

As a workaround, you can use a non existent mail address like
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]". It's important that the domain part of the
mail address exists to pass the automatic MX check in DNS.

Regards,

On 8 May 2005 at 23:50, sumeet prasad wrote:

> Hi OTRS Team,
>
> I don't want to give email address in the field Email: while creating
> user(agents). Its not creating user when email id not given.
>
> How could I give null value in email field andcreate users ?
>
> Its urgent. Could any one please give inputs.
>
> Regards,
> Sumeet

---
Victor R. Rodriguez