Hello

I am currently attempting to make OTRS parse the subject line of an incoming
email, for a leading 8-digit number and then add this number into to
X-OTRS-TicketValue1.

I can add a fixed value into X-OTRS-TicketValue1 no problems, but want to be
able to dynamically populate this value depending on the 8-digit number in the
subject.

Can anyone help me?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,