Ah, found that.  Still not working though...
I put in "PerlModule Apache::DBI" in the various places, but it still can't start the perl file (PerlRequire /opt/otrs/scripts/apache2-perl-startup.pl).

Here's my otrs.conf, which is included in apache2.conf (the main config file for apache2):

PerlModule Apache::DBI
Alias /otrs-web/ /opt/otrs/var/httpd/htdocs
ScriptAlias /otrs/ /opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin
PerlModule Apache::Reload
PerlInitHandler Apache::Reload
<Directory /opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin>
        DirectoryIndex index.pl
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler ModPerl::Registry
        Options +ExecCGI
        PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
        AllowOverride Indexes
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
</Directory>
<Directory /opt/otrs/var/httpd/htdocs>
        AllowOverride Indexes
        DirectoryIndex /otrs/customer.pl
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
</Directory>

I have a feeling that if I can get Apache::DBI to work, then things will start working, but that's my block at the moment it seems. I must be missing something, but I have no clue what at the moment. Any thoughts?

Brian Ronk
System Administrator
BookMasters, Inc
(419)589-5100 x1108

Victor Rodriguez Cortes wrote:
        Hi!

It seems that you haven't installed the "Apache-DBI" package... or Apache2 is unable to find it. I haven't used Gentoo (yet), but I suppose that all you need is to "emerge Apache-DBI" to solve this issue. At least that seems to be the name for the package: http://packages.gentoo.org/search/?sstring=dbi

        Good luck!