Hi David,

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 05:25:16PM -0400, David Chubb wrote:
>System Redhat 7.3 installed via RPM.
>
>I am having an issue running the Install.pl since I do not have a webbrowser
>(or any GUI at all) installed on the local machine. I am getting a 403 -
>Forbidden error when I try and run access it remotely.

Normaly the installer.pl is accessible from other hosts. Looks like
there is another problem with your webserver configuration. Please let
me see the OTRS specific things from your webserver configuration.

>--David Chubb

Best regards,
Christian

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!