Trevor Vaughan typed, at or about 7/6/2005 12:18 PM, ...
The first is that the system clock is set to US EST (Is it a DELL?
That happens sometimes) and, depending on what function is called, the
code may be getting hardware time NOT system time (guess how I know
this ;-).

I've cheked the hardware and system times and theyre set to the proper time - unless i'm not looking in the right place. Box is a self built frankenstein monster (like the good lord meant the web to be!)

[Suggestions?]

The other idea is that OTRS has a timezone hardcoded in it somewhere. I haven't looked, but that's the only other thing that I can think of
at the local system.

I've grepped the crap out of the OTRS system and cant find anything but one setting for timezone in Kernel/Config/Default.pm that was commented out, so I set it, but it didnt seem to help.

yeah, its all one box running the whole thing, no calls to anywhere else.

-Tony

        "it's always something..."

[[ quick question: whats the standard etiquette for leaving comments or previous text in these messaged, since ther're all archived? ]]