Hi all,
  I need a way to have some "staff notes" for each queue that would be
displayed in the right hand column when in ticket zoom mode (and ideally
when in compose as well, but not necessary).  Anybody know of a good way
of doing this?

--
James Sleeman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I had to do something similar a while back. Here is how I handled it. I was storing the data in a database. So, I ran a select for the data I needed in the sub MaskAgentZoom in the module AgentZoom.pm. Here, the data was saved in some newly created parameters. I then added the newly created parameters to AgentZoomStatus.dtl just below where the customer info table is displayed.

Hope this helps.