Hi Daniel,

Daniel Balan wrote:
Let's say I have two customer dbs containing information about my customers.
When a message is sent to my tech department I would like to read  from those
dbs and if the customer found (search after email address) to display some info
and to set ticket priority to 4 (high).
Does anyone have an implementation like this or have a clue on how to do it?

It's easy to use different customer dbs. Just configure

    $Self->{"CustomerUser"} = {
        Name => 'Database Backend',
        Module => 'Kernel::System::CustomerUser::DB',
    [...]

    $Self->{"CustomerUser1"} = {
        Name => 'Database Backend',
        Module => 'Kernel::System::CustomerUser::DB',
    [...]

    $Self->{"CustomerUser2"} = {
        Name => 'Database Backend',
        Module => 'Kernel::System::CustomerUser::DB',
    [...]

and so on...

But the auto set of "4 (high)" is not so easy. There you need to create your own PostMaster post filter.

PS: There is a upcoming developer manual (beta) if you or somebody needs this http://otrs.de/~me/doc-developer/en/

Thanks,
Daniel

  Martin

--
((otrs)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!