From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 5:42 PM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Company Tickets

Hi,

we are using OTRS 1.3.2 and I want to enable the company ticket feature for the
customer web frontend. I was told that tickets with the same CustomerUserID
(e.g. company.org) will be displayed as company tickets and tickets with the
same CustomerID (e.g. [EMAIL PROTECTED]) will be displayed as myTickets.

At the moment both are the same by default: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

But how usually the CustomerUserID of future (and old) tickets can be changed
to be e.g. company.org, so that in future the company members can see all their
tickets under "company ticket" ?

Thank you for your help,

Sven