Matt Linton wrote:

> James: As far as I understand, that's left intentionally vague, so it is
> to be whatever your organization feels comfortable with.
>
> In my organization we use hours, since much of what we do are long and
> involved processes.  In a front-line phone helpdesk, perhaps minutes is
> better.
>
> For a network rollout team, days would even be reasonable work units on
> a large project.
>
> James Marcinek wrote:
>
>> What is the measurment of the 'work units', minutes? So far that's
>> what I've
>> been using it for but I'd feel better if I knew from someone who's more
>> experienced with it.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> James

>> Support oder Consulting für Ihr OTRS System?
>> => http://www.otrs.de/

> Support oder Consulting für Ihr OTRS System?
> => http://www.otrs.de/
Hi James,
hi Matt,

it's completely up to you what to use the 'work unit' for. For sure you
should make an agreement with your coworkers whether to put minutes,
hours or even days into it. The intention is to use it for statistical
reports.

Have a nice day.

Christopher Kuhn

--
((otrs)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Europaring 4 :: D - 94315 Straubing
  Fon: +49 (0) 9421 1862 760 :: Fax: +49 (0) 9421 1862 769