Mercator GmbH wrote:
> WHO could install me version 2.0 or 2.1 or which is the newest one?
>
> I have version 1.3.2 running and want to upgrade, but since I need the
> OTRS for work, I cannot allow to miss one single day, so I need some
> professional help. I will pay.
>
> Please send your offers to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Thanks,
>
> Marc

> Support oder Consulting für Ihr OTRS System?
> => http://www.otrs.de/

Hi Marc,
if you are looking for professional help, simply contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Since we have a lot of experience in installing and upgrading OTRS we
would love to welcome you as our customer.

Have a nice day

Christopher Kuhn

--
((otrs)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Europaring 4 :: D - 94315 Straubing
  Fon: +49 (0) 9421 1862 760 :: Fax: +49 (0) 9421 1862 769