Hi,

The scenario I've run into is:
I've created a phone ticket into a queue for which I have create/ read-only permission (not write permission). The customer has subsequently called again with additional information. I'd like to be able to add an internal note to the original ticket, but as I don't have write access to that queue I can't.

Is there any way to configure permissions to allow this kind of addition? I don't need full write permission (eg. to be able to send/ reply to messages in the queue), just permission to add internal notes.

Or do I have to create a whole new ticket (that the queue owners will need to merge) in that queue just to provide some extra information?

Thanks in advance,
    Rob.