Hello,

When I try to attach the following file to an email I'm writing:
dec_runner.tgz -> 1.36 Mo

I'm getting the following error from OTRS syslog:

Tue Dec 6 16:34:05 2005 error OTRS-CGI-10 MySQL server has gone away, SQL: 'INSERT INTO web_upload_cache (form_id, filename, content_type, content_size, content, create_time_unix) VALUES ('1133908128.9245177.63404565', 'dec_runner.tgz', 'application/x-compressed', '1433600', ?, 1133908445)'

I've configured OTRS to send email using SMTP instead of sendmail even though I'm using Linux, but when I send a test email using the same SMTP config from my email client, it works ... so I know it is not a limitation on that part. I've tried enough different file size and type to make sure it is a size limitation pb apparently ...

I've been through the documentation, sysconfig setup and google Search and haven't found any equivalent errors or parameter.

Does someone has any idea ?

Laurent GALAIS
Four J's Development Tools
866 314 7300 x305