Mike,

This is how I got it to work. I also have it working on version 2 even though the message below refers to version 1.3.2.

http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs/2005-December/009772.html

Hope this helps...

Mike

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 >    1.  OTRS (Active Directory) still doesn't work. (Mike Pietersen)

I have had OTRS working when using the cookie based user authentication,
but when I changed over to AD authentication it no longer works.

All I get is:

Can't locate object method "new" via package
"Kernel::System::CustomerUser::LDAP" at
/opt/otrs//Kernel/System/CustomerUser.pm line 80, <PRODUCT> line 4.

This "<PRODUCT> line 4." Error will increment and get larger if you hit
refresh multiple times.

I haven't modified the CustomerUser.pm at all, but I have modified the
Config.pm to outline what they have on OTRS's website.

It should be working, right?

I probably haven't configured it properly, so I'm looking for some
suggested direction on which angle to approach this at.