I've searched but I think I may be looking in the wrong place.

Basically I want tickets that sit in an agent's queue for over 1 hour to "expire" back into the queue. If they sit in the queue more than 1 hour they get transferred to an "escalation" queue and the escalation staff is notified.

Example:
Lisa Agent contacts Customer Bob and creates a new ticket.
Customer Bob replies six hours later. The ticket goes into Lisa Agent's queue.
Lisa Agent is home asleep, so after an hour the ticket returns to the HelpDesk queue.
HelpDesk graveyard shift fell asleep again, so an hour later the ticket gets forwarded to Helpdesk Escalated queue.
My pager goes off, I run to the NOC and yell at people.

Well the last part is not part of OTRS but it's what would happen.

Help?

---Dan