From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Franz Ferdinand
Esberger
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 10:37 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] Customer Queue list

i am running into the same issue, thought about creating the dropdown
field in customer view as static, i can't think of another possibility
now, anybody else ?

franzf

Jason Loven wrote:

> How do I limit what queues a customer can choose from when composing a
> new ticket?
>
> -Jason

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is
sender and delete all copies.