Title: Active Directory/LDAP authentication problem

Joel,

Please post your config.pm.

When you say you’ve made some progress, what does that mean exactly.

Have you been able to have your customer end authenticate at all with AD?

I’m trying to do the same thing, but seem to be having problems aswell, so a sample config.pm to compare mine to would be helpful.

Thanks,

Mike Pietersen, A+, MCP

All State Fastener Corporation

IT (586) 498-1388