I have just attempted to install OTRS on a clean Fedora Core 4 machine running apache 2 and mysql. I am quite new to Linux so please bear with me!

The install seemed to go fine. I checked that all of the perl modules were installed ok with otrs.checkModules and the install didn’t report any problems.

When I try to restart httpd I just keep getting error starting httpd [FAILED]. Httpd was running ok prior to the install. It seems to be halting when Apache loads the otrs.conf file. If I comment this out of the httpd.conf it starts ok (without otrs running).

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Gordon O'Brien