Hi Patrick ,

I tried that but the Sub Queue does not show in the dropdown list of Queues.

To explain , I create a main queue called VPL. Under that queue I created a Sub
Queue called Help. Under the Help queue I have created another Sub Queue called
Management Follow Up. Now if I want to create another queue UNDER the
Management Follow Up queue called Finance. So the queue list will look as
follows :

VPL::Help::Management Follow Up::Finance

I can only see the Help queue in the drop down list when creating a new Queue.
So you can see my predicament :(