Hi all,

to ensure that working on tickets is done in a proper way, I think it's
important that tickets are assigned to agents with the possibility of
and the need of appending significant owner-change-notes (this feature
is already implemented in OTRS).

But I miss the feature of adding a note when I do a ticket unlock - this
note should explain why I do an unlock and why I through the ticket back
in the open queue rather than assigning the ticket to another agent.

I think it's no problem to disable the unlock-feature through the use of
ACLs, but that's not the solution.

The same applies to the change of priority - these changes should nearly
always be explained within a note.

Another favourite question - please can anybody give me a hint:
How is it possible to change the ticket priority without the need of
having the ticket ownership.

Thank for your replies,

Alex