This problem has become somewhat urgent.
When the system sends an email to the customer, the sender and reply-to
address is the queue and queue email address respectively. However, when
a notification is sent to an agent, the sender and the reply-to is set in
Config Options: Framework -> Core  NotificationSenderName and
NotificationSenderEmail.
I have tried setting this to the variable <OTRS_TICKET_Queue> with no luck.
I would like to have notifications sent from the appropriate queue
instead of from one single address. Is this possible?
To illustrate: I have a queue called "SysAdmin" with an email of
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]".
Can the notifications be from "SysAdmin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
instead of "OTRS Notification Master <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" ???

If anyone has a solution, I would be glad to hear it.

Thanks,
Jennifer Valdez