From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alexander
Scholler
Sent: 28 March 2006 13:20
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] RO can't view tickets

Hi Gordon,

Gordon O'Brien schrieb:
I am trying to set up a user to have read only (ro) access to a subset of queues. When I just grant them ro permissions they can see the queue name and the number of tickets in the queue but cannot actually view the tickets. If I grant them rw they can view the tickets but I don't want them to have write permissions.

This is the default behavior your described.

You have to set a certain config-parameter to grant ticket-access to agent that only have RO-rights.
This was mentioned a view weeks ago (in german or english mailing list).

If you have problems finding the right parameters, let me know.
I then have to take a closer look...

Bye, Alex