From: Brad Inscoe
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:31 AM
To: 'otrs@otrs.org'
Subject: Not able to get Company Tickets to show up

Hello All -

Hopefully one of you will have a similar setup and can shed some light
on the issue that I'm having. Thanks in advance for your help.

I've setup Config.pm to Authenticate Customer Users using LDAP, however,
since all of the Customer Users are from the same company I'm trying to
make it so that any Customer can see all other customer's tickets in the
Company Tickets view of the Customer Interface.

Here is the mapping that I have set up:

# Mapping for Customer Users
        $Self->{CustomerUser} = {
                Name => 'LDAP Customer User',
                Module => 'Kernel::System::CustomerUser::LDAP',
                Params => {
                },
                CustomerKey => 'sAMAccountName',
                CustomerID => 'sAMAccountName',
                CustomerUserListFields => ['cn','mail'],
                CustomerUserSearchFields =>
['sAMAccountName','cn','mail'],
                CustomerUserSearchPrefix => '',
                CustomerUserSearchSuffix => '*',
                CustomerUserPostMasterSearchFields => ['mail'],
                CustomerUserNameFields => ['givenname','sn'],
                AdminSetPreferences => 0,
                Map => [
                        ['UserFirstname', 'Firstname', 'givenname', 1,
1, 'var', '', 1],
                        ['UserLastname', 'Lastname', 'sn', 1, 1, 'var',
'', 1],
                        ['UserLogin', 'Username', 'sAMAccountName', 1,
1, 'var', '', 1],
                        ['UserEmail', 'Email', 'mail', 1, 1, 'var', '',
1],
                        ['UserCustomerID', 'CustomerID',
'sAMAccountName', 0, 1, 'var', '', 1],
                        ['UserOrganization', 'Organization', 'company',
1, 1, 'var', '', 1],
                        ['UserCustomerIDs', 'CustomerIDs',
'description', 1, 1, 'var', '', 1],
                       ],