On Apr 5, 2006, at 3:23 AM, Richard Hinkamp - BeSite wrote:
I have access to apache configfile, cronjob (/var/spool/cron/) is no problem for pop3 fetching, I can even install a mail pipe myself. I can restart the server from within my control panel.
I will give it a try and see if I get stuck somewhere...

That's way more than I can do, so you should be alright.

I've managed about 2/3 of an install on a shared account, and it seems possible to do the rest, I just haven't had the time.

But Nic is right in that the documentation certainly doesn't describe how to do it without root access. If/when I finish it (next week, perhaps), I intend to put the instructions on my hosting provider's support wiki. I will post the link to it...

Evan

Evan Dorn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.idahoev.com