From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 3:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: New OTRS Password!

Hi James,

you or someone impersonating you has requested to change your OTRS
password.

New Password: U4z9&FMN

http://yourhost.example.com/otrs/customer.pl

Your OTRS Notification Master

I cannot find the system email address anywhere of [EMAIL PROTECTED]  The
admin user is configured and when I email the queue, notifications for
tickets work fine from the correct address.  Any help is appreciated.