ALEX, THANKS!

I had to add somethings to ticket.pm but it worked like a charm.....

Although i wasn't satisfied by the graph generated

Is there a way to generate a bar graph instead of the broken line..

Also,

I have another question,

it there a way to map my ldap groups to the customer groups in otrs and
generate a report that is grouped by customer group

regards
abdelrahman