Hi,

Abdelrahman schrieb:
ALEX, THANKS!

I had to add somethings to ticket.pm but it worked like a charm.....

Although i wasn't satisfied by the graph generated
Is there a way to generate a bar graph instead of the broken line..

See ~/Kernel/Module/SystemStats.pm

You can use Graph(|Line|Bars|Pie) as graphic types.

Also,

I have another question,

it there a way to map my ldap groups to the customer groups in otrs and
generate a report that is grouped by customer group

I don't have know how on customer groups.
You use groupOfUniqueNames or posixGroups on LDAP?
Perhaps you can map CustomerID to a specific LDAP-value - but this would be a N:1-relationship.

regards
abdelrahman

Bye, Alex