Hi all,

How we can configure this feature in OTRS release 1.3.2 ?

Thanks in advance

Guillaume REHM
Service Informatique

Bibliothèque Nationale et Universitaire de Strasbourg
5 rue du Maréchal Joffre
BP 51029
67070 Strasbourg

tél: 03 88 25 28 43
fax: 03 88 25 28 03
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: http://www.bnu.fr

otrs a écrit :
[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
Hi everybody,

Normally the new tickets will be added at the bottom of the queue. Is
there any way to show the new tickets at the top of the queue.

Help appreciated
Yes there is a way to change this behaviour. Go to SysConfig : Ticket -> Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewQueue. There you are able to change the order. We have already a otrs-forum where this feature is discussed, only problem at the moment is, that this all is in german. Perhaps this will help you although.

http://www.otrs-forum.de/viewtopic.php?t=13

Have a good day,
Bye Stefan