Title: Re: [otrs] FW: Trouble with Windows
Ouch :(

Im running on MAC OSX so I cant be too much help without trying a windows install myself ;)

On 6/14/06 5:28 PM, "Brett Gruchow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The funny thing is that I set OTRS up as its own domain, so we log in by going otrs.DOMAN.com and the index.pl comes up just fine.   It is only when I click login that it has problems.

Brett Gruchow Infrastructure Systems Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office: 608-441-0400 ext. 657

Mobile: 608-345-9791

Fax: 608-441-0101