Shayne Goldberg wrote:

I am configuring OTRS with a list of our customers. I am using the CustomerID field as the Company Name the customer_user is associated with. I am encountering some limitations.

I have some customer_users who are associated with more multiple companies (CustomerID's) I have Companies (CustomerID's) associated with multiple customers_users.

How can I change these fields to be more flexible or non-unique so that I can have multiple entries for 1 CustomerID and/or Email?

It's in the docs: http://doc.otrs.org/2.0/en/html/x1414.html#multi- customer-ids-db

Nils Breunese.