Hi ,

Running OTRS 2.0.4 on Ubuntu 6.06 TLS , installed from source , all went well , but for some reason the cronjobs are not working. I checked that they are in the crontab , as well as the logs , it seems to run the jobs (postmasterpop3.pl spesifically) , but no new tickets arrive. I also checked the Syslog for any errors , but none ....

By all accounts it should work , but it's not working , really puzzling. I've even added it to the system wide crontab , still , no tickets.

When i run PostmasterPOP3.pl manually , mail then gets fetched and inserted inti OTRS.

Really a head scratcher so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Daniel