I have asked before, but have not received any responses, so I will try again.

I have a OTRS-supplied cron job that runs at 45 minutes after every even hour, and in the SystemLog, I get sit iterations of (for example):

Wed Jul 12 00:45:02 2006 error OTRS-PendingJobs-10 Need StateID or State!
Wed Jul 12 00:45:02 2006        error   OTRS-PendingJobs-10     Need StateID or
State!
Wed Jul 12 00:45:02 2006        error   OTRS-PendingJobs-10     Need StateID or
State!
Wed Jul 12 00:45:02 2006        error   OTRS-PendingJobs-10     Need StateID or
State!
Wed Jul 12 00:45:02 2006        error   OTRS-PendingJobs-10     Need StateID or
State!
Wed Jul 12 00:45:02 2006        error   OTRS-PendingJobs-10     Need StateID or
State!

I can locate the area where the message comes from, but I don't "speak" perl>4 so I don't understand what the system is complaining about. It might be six records in the database that have gotten corrupted, or something else, which I don't understand.

Can anyone please give me some troubleshooting steps to get rid of these annoying messages??

Thanks,
  Steve