Do you have two agent accounts both with the same email address and that both
have the queue under My Queues?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gustavo Nuñez
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:06 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] Problem duplicated Notification for any action

Hello
I looking in Admin Auto Response <-> Queue, but I don´t have any
asociation for autoresponses and queues.
There are my screen:
Opciones
Colas   Respuestas Automaticas
Eduardo
<http://192.168.1.7/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminQueueAutoResponse&Subaction=Change&ID=2>

        -nada-
General
<http://192.168.1.7/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminQueueAutoResponse&Subaction=Change&ID=5>

        -nada-
Imprenta
<http://192.168.1.7/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminQueueAutoResponse&Subaction=Change&ID=4>

        -nada-
Internet
<http://192.168.1.7/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminQueueAutoResponse&Subaction=Change&ID=1>

        -nada-
Sistemas
<http://192.168.1.7/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminQueueAutoResponse&Subaction=Change&ID=3>

        -nada-
Web Hosting
<http://192.168.1.7/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminQueueAutoResponse&Subaction=Change&ID=6>

        -nada-

I new user, I intall otrs and upgrade to otrs2. Pherhaps this make a
problem.
Very Thank, other suggest????
Gustavo