Hello all:

I am currently setting up otrs version 2.0.4 on rhel 4.
Initially all mail was going into the Raw queue.
All of the sudden (god knows what I did), it is getting sent to the Postmaster queue instead.

I also tried to set up a filter in the "PostMaster Filter Management" admin page so that spam would go into the junk queue.
But all that mail as well is being dumped into the Postmaster queue.

Here is a snippet from my /var/log/messages
[Notice][Kernel::System::Ticket::TicketCreate] New Ticket [2006080210000014/test 8/2 1] created (TicketID=13,Queue=Postmaster,Priority=3 normal,State=new)

Anyone have any ideas why it is delivering to Postmaster queue rather than Raw?

Thanks in advance

al