--- Alan Silver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello all:
>
> I am currently setting up otrs version 2.0.4 on rhel
> 4.
> Initially all mail was going into the Raw queue.
> All of the sudden (god knows what I did), it is
> getting sent to the
> Postmaster queue instead.
>
> I also tried to set up a filter in the "PostMaster
> Filter Management"
> admin page so that spam would go into the junk
> queue.
> But all that mail as well is being dumped into the
> Postmaster queue.
>
> Here is a snippet from my /var/log/messages
> [Notice][Kernel::System::Ticket::TicketCreate] New
> Ticket
> [2006080210000014/test 8/2 1] created
> (TicketID=13,Queue=Postmaster,Priority=3
> normal,State=new)
>
> Anyone have any ideas why it is delivering to
> Postmaster queue rather
> than Raw?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> al

What is the systemaddress that mail is sent to get to
your otrs system? In general, make it different from
the default one which by default is also used by
postmaster and raw.
Under admin, select the queue that will be your mail
queue, assign it an email address that is different
from that of postmaster or raw.

Richard