Take a look at the mysql documentation, how to backup and restore (mysqldump) the (otrs) database.

I moved OTRS before as:

- backup the original OTRS database

- install OTRS on the new server

- rename the installed OTRS database

- create an empty database (OTRS)

- restore the backuped data (.sql file) in de OTRS database

For backup, moving, rename, … you can use a good MySQL tool like Navicat or SQLGate

(30-day full function trials available!)

It worked for me (on Linux, but I’m pretty sure it will work on Windows as well)

Regards,

Peter