Hi,

Petar Kazakov schrieb:
> I'm using a note or they are changing the owner of the thicket, to the other
> agent and they put the info/message in the body (Text box).
>
> Peter

You want to send a mail from one agent to another.
I think about of 2 concepts how to realize this:
(a) this issue is handled with 2 tickets, each one owned by one agent
(sender and recipient).
(b) this issue is handled with just 1 ticket.
I think (b) is better, because it's just _one_ issue.
So I would suggest to keep the ownership on the sending agent, and this
agent could write a note and inform the recipient agent about this note
(the possibility of informing agent about notes must be enabled in
Sysconfig).

> Is this the way it is supposed to work, or is there an easier way to
> send mail to another agent?
>
> I'm a bit confused :-)
>
> Thanks for any help!
>
> grtx,remi