Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von
Petar Kazakov
Gesendet: Montag, 22. Januar 2007 16:40
An: 'User questions and discussions about OTRS.org'
Betreff: [otrs] more sort/order options for QueueView

Hi to all.

I'm keeping asking that question from a while, and nobody answer me yet.

Did somebody add sort/order options like the one in "Locked Tickets"
(index.pl?Action=AgentTicketMailbox) to the "QueueView".

I don't find this ridicules, I think it will be a lot helpful.

And another thing, how I or my team can be notified that there is an
answer from a customer at some ticket?

Because right now it is sending email notify, but just to the owner of
the ticket.

Is there an option, parameter, variable or anything like, when was the
last event on some ticket?

I think it will be a lot better, if all the tickets in the "QueueView"
are arranged/sorted by the last event,
not just by "Priority" and then by "Age" like it is done currently.

That way you/we will be able to see easily if there is an new answer
from a customer.

My people are forced to check their mail boxes to see is there a new
e-mail and to reassign all their tickets to the next shift, which looks
like a harassment to me J.

And I don't think that they should be using something else to be able to
work with the OTRS.

If there someone that already implemented this or have some working
solution (workaround) till the OTRS team have this "feature" build in,
it will be very nice if you shared it with me J.

Be aware that I'm quick in uptake but you have to explain me a lot J

Just kidding