Hi Gonzalo,

Gonzalo Servat schrieb:
> Hi All,
>
>             I've just switched from RT to OTRS (RT is great, but it
> requires too many dependencies and far too advanced for my needs). So
> far I have everything pretty much how I want it. The only thing I'd like
> to be able to do is configure events, for example if I change the state
> of a ticket to Closed, THEN send an e-mail to the user. For any other
> state, don't send anything. Is this possible?

You can configure events in OTRS - see
Ticket::EventModulePost###1-ForceStateChangeOnLock and following.
The problem is:
* not well documented yet
* really everything can be done, but not out of the box - you have to
write your own modules, but you can use the existing modules as template

I suggest do search the mail-archive - sending a mail on ticket-closure
was often topic on past mailings.

> Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Gonzalo