I have some questions regarding how the postmaster filtering works...

1.      Does the filter stop at the first matched rule? Or does it
continue on to subsequent rules? It appears to process all rules
regardless of whether it has already hit a match. My scenario involves
finding emails from a particular sender and moving them to a different
queue but it seems like the rule is not working and I'm wondering if
it's actually the fact that a subsequent "match all" rule is moving the
mails to a different general queue.
2.      When creating a postmaster rule, if I create a rule to look at
the "from" address does it match it literally or do I need
wildcards/regex to match the extra info on the from line. For example if
I create a rule that looks for [EMAIL PROTECTED] will that rule match
([EMAIL PROTECTED] "John Smith - Company, Inc") on an from line?

Thank you,
Jason Loven
Manager - Technical Services Department

Computer Associates, Inc.
36 Thurber Blvd, Smithfield RI 02917
Phone: (401)232-2600, Fax: (401)232-7778
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.cainetserv.com/