You provided them on install, I think.  The defaults are included in the
basic documentation as I recall (it's the ROOT account listed in the docs.)

On 3/13/07 18:03, "Getchell, Adam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm looking to directly connect to the OTRS database (with Aquadata
> Studio), so I can run some reports not in the system.
>
> Before I do that, I have to allow my host to connect to MySQL.
>
> Before I do that, I have to be able to login to the OTRS database (with
> MySQL Administrator) to set the permissions.
>
> So -- where do I find the username/password info?
>
> I've been looking at the OTRS 2.0 Administrator manual, but I haven't
> found where this is documented.
>
> Thanks,
>
> ***************
> * Adam Getchell, M.S.
> * Director of Information Technology
> * College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
> * [EMAIL PROTECTED] (530)752-8008
> ***************
> "Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability in the opponent." -- Sun Tzu

-----
Salvador Manzo  [ 620 W. 35th St  €  Los Angeles, CA 90089   e.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
Auxiliary Services IT, Datacenter
University of Southern California
818-612-5112
Discourage self-help, and loyal subjects become the slaves of ruffians.
Over-stimulate self-assertion, and for the arbitrament of the Courts you
substitute the decision of the sword or the revolver. - The Law of the
Constitution, by A.V. Dicey (MacMillan, London 1885).