Adam Getchell het volgende geschreven:

I'm looking to directly connect to the OTRS database (with Aquadata
Studio), so I can run some reports not in the system.

Before I do that, I have to allow my host to connect to MySQL.

Before I do that, I have to be able to login to the OTRS database (with
MySQL Administrator) to set the permissions.

So -- where do I find the username/password info?

Take a look at $Self->{DatabaseUser} and $Self->{DatabasePw} in ~otrs/ Kernel/Config.pm. You could also probably use the MySQL root/admin account to change the permissions on your OTRS database.

Nils Breunese.