At 04:39 PM 3/14/2007, you wrote:
So, the default state on tickets after an agent replies to a customer inquiry, seems to be "closed succesful" I'm not sure if this is the default default, or if we have inadvertently changed it, but how can we change it to default to "open"

OK, thanks to Salvador for responding.

I did figure this out. The,

   Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketCompose###StateDefault:

value, defined in,

   Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewCompose

accessible through the SysConfig interface seems to control the selected state in the status menu. In our case, the StateDefault value was set to "Open". Note the uppercase "O". Changing it to "open" caused the desired default status to be selected.

John Blumel