Hello,

I have an issue with the ticket age time. In all views the ticket is aging
infinite (default behavior) even when the status
is set to closed. Now my management wants to change that to see the time
between ticket creating (create_time) and
ticket closing.

I remember that last year the only way to do this, was to alter the
ticket.pm and the ticket table in MySQL.
Like in this link:
http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/otrs@otrs.org/3250025.html

My question now, did  somebody come up with a more convenient way
(especially because of updating OTRS to a new version)?
I know the solution from the above link works, but it is really altering
OTRS, so I am looking for a better way/

Best Regards,
Andreas Plaul

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and malicious content by
TUV Rheinland Japan's perimeter scanner, and is believed to be clean.