Hi Kevin,

On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 05:26:13PM +0300, Kevin Stevenard wrote:
>I'm a new user of OTRS, it's really flexible and it feets perfectly to
>my needs,

Fine :).

>I have only one problem, I don't know if it's a mistake from
>me or if i want a function which doesn't exist.
>I have selected all queue as my custom queue and had selected yes to
>receive notification on new ticket. but i don't receive any mail when
>tickets are created under the webpage and i receive mail when requests
>are sent by mail.
>did i forgot something?

No. The normal behaviour is that also new ticket notifications are send
out if a ticket is created via the customer panel. But the problem you
are describing allread had some user before. Unfortunatly we were not
able to reproduce it on our test systems, so we do not know the reason
:(.

>I'm running OTRS 2.1.6 version, on debian testing and i'm using
>sendmail to send notification

I use the same setup and notifications are send out. Do you something
strange in your logs?

-- Christian

((otrs)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Strasse 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
           Fon: +49 (0) 9421 56818 0 :: Fax: +49 (0) 9421 56818 18
           http://www.otrs.com/ :: Communication with success!

Geschäftsführer: André Mindermann, Martin Edenhofer
Handelsregister: HRB 9452 Bad Homburg
Steuernummer:   003/240/97521